Elon Musk on Saturday 26th of August demonstrated FSD beta V12 on his Plaid Model S.
Most important things I gleaned from this run :
- There is no code to program the real world
- Loads and loads of good quality labeled data fed to NN and it learns – learns what a road is, what a traffic light is – what a pedestrian is – what a cyclist is and so on.
- Tesla will spend 2M $ in training the compute– NOT the commute – so make it a much more robust self learning network.
Elon Quote : It is not the binary but the weight (mike drop)
Simply mind blowing stuff.
Why u should watch this video:
- I have clean up Elon’s drive, sharper images and sped up some silent parts.
- Add more Footage of FSD handling similar situations.
I have an multi clip synopsis of the entire FSD beta V12 live stream on 𝕏- click link. ( MUST SEE )
Some of the clips are here to view too. But the 𝕏 thread has so much more.